The only thing women love more than shopping for gifts is receiving them. The options are endless but to help you out we’ve put together a list of top 10 Christmas gifts for women this Festive Season.
- Perfume – An old favorite, we love getting perfume, but make sure you get something that you’ve, either seen on our dressers or that we have mentioned we’d like. Different perfume smells different women; some are nauseating on one and gorgeous on another. If in doubt ask a best friend.
- A Pink PSP – How cute are those??
- Jewelry – Nothing says I love you quite like a nice piece of jewelry (preferably one sporting a few diamonds).
- A subscription to our favorite fashion magazine – the gift that keeps on giving.
- Yummy smelly’s are always good provided they don’t come in musty, overpowering scents we’d associate with out great grandmothers.
- Tickets to a Broadway show – The Nutcracker‘s a Christmas favorite.
- A luxurious weekend away at a New York City hotel, complete with spa facilities of course – the perfect way to unwind after a particularly stressful holiday season.
- Accessories – show me a woman who doesn’t like accessories and I’ll raise the dead. From bags, shoes and hats to hair clips, chunky bangles and scarves – accessories are always a great gift.
- Our favorite movie on DVD or a box set of our favorite sitcom. ??Friends?? and ??Grey’s Anatomy?? – Dr. McDreamy?? yum?? are always safe bets.
- If all else fails – get us a gift voucher to our favorite store (preferably one along Madison Avenue), we love shopping in New York City and being able to do it without spending our own money is fab!
Limiting what we’d like to receive to 10 items is cruel and unusual punishment! Let us know what’s on your wish list this year and keep an eye out for Daniel’s list of top 10 Christmas gifts for men on Monday.